Monday, June 26, 2006

I've Never Really Known Panic ... Until Today

For about the past 3 months, I've had an occasional call or email from people needing ministry help with the outdoors. They've told me that they've been sending me email but have had no response.

Well, today, I found out the problem. One of our email addresses, our main contact point, all of a sudden quit forwarding email to me. Which meant that today I discoverd that I have 129 emails, only 6 were spam, of which people were needing our training material or other resources. Some of these emails date back to late February.

I freaked out.

Just knowing that people were trying to reach us and probably got the idea we were snubbing them makes me fight severe depression.

Our former web hosting company was bought out, and then internal problems began. Which obviously affected our email system. So it looks as if I have a nice, long night of responding to these nice and patient folks.

If that be you ... please give me grace!! I have never seen anything like this, and though I don't use cuss words, I am wanting to right now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home