Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Still Killin' Turkeys ... In Jesus' Name!


Here we are at the mid-point of the season, and we have taken 9 birds thus far. This is actually a picture of one I shot last week.

Now the deal was that many of you were to write in and tell me what the birds are doing in your area. And yet I still get contacts from you telling me that you are "reading things" but you aren't posting. Come on dude. Share the knowledge! I need it, too!!

Heading to Kentucky tomorrow to hunt with Jason Brooks, our Kentucky State Ministry Field Rep for Outdoor Ministry Network. He's a good guy. I hope we can capture a bird on film with him.

Jason leads a great outdoor ministry in his church called IBC Outdoors. Check it out. They have a super website, which is crucial to gaining awareness in your efforts to reach outdoorsmen.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason,
I appreciate you taking me into the woods in an effort to show me how to go after the elusive wild turkey. It is the start of a "healthy addiction". I am energized by your ministry!

I have finished previewing Into The High Country and am looking forward to starting the Bible Study this May at my church. It is well-written with some authentic, challenging messages.

Keep fighting the good fight...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home