Monday, February 27, 2006

Jesus Drank SunDrop

I believe He did. Because SunDrop is the drink of champions. SunDrop has this big distribution center in my hometown of Tullahoma, TN. It's got 50 grams of sugar, enough caffine to enable a horse to dunk a basketball, and comes in a pretty green bottle.

Jesus drank SunDrop because it's God's gift to men who are so strung out that they must stay awake!!

By the way, I've only had 4 SunDrops since January 1. My addiction is no longer a battle. I'm finally winning.

Man I'm tired. We had a super weekend though. We had our booth at the National Wild Turkey Federation's annual convention. Get this ... 3 years ago we went there to set up a booth and pass out tracts.

Year 1 - passed out 1200
Year 2 - passed out 4500
Year 3 - passed out 7000.

I can't believe it. We could have passed out 9000 if we'd not ran out so soon.

I also made a KILLER deal with a turkey call maker. How about this ... OMN is now going to offer men's groups their own, personalized, box call. Church logo, men's group logo, your name, scripture verse, whaever.

I'm so stoked about that because if I were in a men's group - I'd be the first one to get 2 - one for me and then one for my dad.

Getting to dream up stuff like this for guy is so cool. There was just never a place to go and find that sort of thing, and to get to be an outfitter for Christian stuff like this is such an honor.

This probably sounds like a back door way of promoting something new; I promise it's not.

Well ... how do you know?!!! Trust me brotha'. I just get keyed up, SunDrop or not, when I get to dream up stuff that guys can identify with and use for ministry purposes ... even if it involves shooting a turkey during the process.

A WORD OF WARNING FOR ALL SOUTH FLORIDA OSCEOLA TURKEYS:

My crew is coming down there in exactly 168 hours to assist you in "giving up the ghost."

I'll be using my Knight & Hale Championship Cutter, my Call To Him 2 1/2 Splitter, coupled with my new Call To Him Striker & Triple Glass Custom Classic. On top of that, I'm bringing years of turkey hunting experience downloaded into my brain from study and large amounts of time in the field.

I want to let all you toms know that so that you can't say the fight wasn't fair.

You'd better have all the fun, meet all the girls, and party up.
The clock is ticking.
At least you have the benefit of knowing when your death will be.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh Jason You know me I need to see the exact scripture on Sun Drop being a Jesus drink. I absolutley have went into a funk not being at the NWTF this year. Seems like since last year that every moment is pressed with a new task since we started our outdoor Ministry. Sorry we missed you this year and was glad to hear Dill was "stoked" as well from your blessed time together. Those events are just more fun than men deserve. THen through in the CHristian fellowship you find there ....wow

Well enough for now ....but wait hold on ....oh just got this messgae on a pop up....It's from the NWOTF National Wild Osceola Turkey Federation Boss Gobbler. HE is saying that a man with as much experiance and confidence as Jason Cruise would be bringing his bow adn leaving his gun at home.......You can do it just slam a couple of Sun Drops first, and make sure the camera man is ready....you know how much I love bloopers!

Dan
Dan Field
Outdoor Journey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home