Saturday, February 04, 2006

Found A Truck

For the last month I've been searching for a truck. We need it for our outdoor ministry use in things such as traveling to film hunts, doing adventure trips, and going to trade shows.

I hate the vehicle purchasing process. You just feel that when you walk on to the lot you have your intestines hanging out! You just know you are getting taken. That's how you feel anyway. There are a lot of great car dealers out there who are people of integrity. There really are. I've found that it helps to try and find one person you really trust, and stick with them.

I actually went back to a buddy of mine to find this Toyota Tundra. His name is Chris Eaves. He and I hung out in high school, believe it or not! He lives in my hometown, about 90 miles from Nashville. A little big town called Tullahoma. I love that place. Such a super place to raise a family.

I'm glad to have it. Pick 'er up on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home