Sunday, February 05, 2006

Big Meeting Went Well

The meeting with my publisher went very well. This project is going to be so cool. I asked a buddy of mine in the hunting industry to co-author it with me. He's kind of the Jack Nicklaus of the hunting world. Seriously.

Now I've got to get the proposal ready for them, and then their "higher ups" have to stamp it for approval. I can't imagine them not doing it. It's so unique and it's never been done. Always a plus! Putting book proposals together take a lot of work, but I'm understanding them a little better now, so it's coming a bit easier.

I'm really humbled by the relationships God has given me in outdoor ministry. I really am. I can't believe I get to do stuff like this!!!

As soon as I can let the cat out of the bag ... you ... my blogger friend ... will be the first to know!

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Jason Cruise said...

michael ... yes, autographed copies will be available, but I can't see any reason to charge more! the fact that any person ever wants to read what you write is worthy of a signature - probably more like a steak dinner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home